Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Week Left - The Thirty Days Challenge

Hello,

One week to go before the end of the 30 days challenge to collect the necessary found to buy a Mac mini at $729CDN. I'm very impressed that the majority of the donation came from complete strangers all over the world, actually 3 people i know participated. Its incredible, I'm astonished!!! A few weeks back, i have writhed to a few most popular web sites and Apple, but as today still totally ignored.

I'm very honored to those that already donated, will keep in mind forever and will keep a special something when all the objective-c knowledge comprehended.

Was busy these past days, because I'm still looking intensively for a job. Its a hard time, it needs to be lived to be understood, well i don't wish this even to my worst enemy.

I started to read the book (Programming in Objective-C), i just finished chapter 1 and started chapter 2. I learned extensions, comments statement, classes, objects and methods, Xcode, Interface builder. I'm emerged in the book, will continue to read and for now predict the expected output, because i don't have a proper development platform. I learn the hard way, but sure learning!!!

I don't know if this is clear, but i don't have any revenue no aide from my government, no aide from any union, nothing... I'm still looking for a job in most of my time. If i still can communicate its because i have a wonderful girl next to me that pays basic food, Internet access and the necessary to survive. Oh! well, i don't know if one can imagine living without revenue? In my bad-luck I'm still lucky to have a wonderful person that is trying to sustain me as she is not rich. Normally a person alone in my situation will be living outdoor and that is way worser, for now i still have bed to sleep.

For all the people i know, all the world that is reading and believe, please help me realize this challenge. If you know some one that is willing to donate, please talk about my project and my blog. The best way to help me is through a donation. Its done securely with PayPal.

No comments: