Hi everyone,
This is my most unproductive month ever... 6 days left to complete this phase and not much was done. This is the real personal life taking all my time. I'm not stalled, juste moving very slowly. I think the most important is to always go forward and never stop. slowly but surely (I thank you all to understand.)
The big cause to my slowness is my personal situation not having a job and working very hard to get one ^full time^. I have a big down! But with many support I'm able to keep-up in this sort of living - Thanks to my girly -
This is sort off exiting in a point of view, since by doing this on the web all can see the ups and downs. Not all is easy and pink. I didn't want to talk about personal life, but just giving basic information, because there is much more, but the basic is enough.
Well i did create new ideas and write them down. This is important because the future will stand on all those ideas.
I want to remind you that I didn't send the stand out yet, because I figure-out a new design that will be better - Don't worry about that I didn't forget you -
I will try to make a video next time... Now and then... See you...
No comments:
Post a Comment