After the storm, the sun should come. I'm back but not on schedule. With this short brake I learned something ! The less money you have, poorest you are and more chances you have health problems. Its mathematics and we can make an algorithm equation !
For all of the hype around A(H1N1) Flu Virus, we should watch more disaster movies :-)
H1N1 Flu Virus is a strain of the influenza virus that usually affects pigs, but which may also make people sick. H1N1 flu virus is a respiratory illness that causes symptoms similar to those of the regular human seasonal flu. Here is Canada, because of cold winter, we are waiting for a second wave and maybe a mutation of the virus with our common seasonal flu.
It is true that this year will not be a great year for poor society, because of the pandemic flu Virus. I don't say that all poor people will catch the flu but there is a greater percentage they will. Because of many factors like eating habits, access to proper medication etc.
Vaccination with a flu shot has been shown to produce an immune response against flu viruses in certain people, but not as great at it should be. Too bad more people going to die because of this.
Our government just announces two initiatives in treating and preventing H1N1. The first is: Health Agency of Canada is mobilizing for a talk with big specialist in the domain. The second is: Health Agency and the Institutes for Health Research are providing an additional $2.7 million to the Influenza Research Network to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the vaccination, as well as implementation vaccine programs.
I don't know what you think about this, but it feels like beta testing software. All Canadiens will be like beta testers (for some humor) Weenypigs "Guinea Pigs". Is it going to be like "Russian roulette" vaccination?
I'm happy that I'm not the first "Weenypig" :-) "It's a no-brainer," who should get It first! The big threat here in Canada, is the flu as the tendency to mutate quickly. Pharmaceutical companies say they are ready to begin making a swine flu vaccine, but as the virus constantly mutates (and more on winter), some questioning starts: How quickly and accurately they will follow the mutation for proper production and distribution on the right mutation?
Ok! Ok! Back on the track. I'm still seeking for a job (My daily full time work). I have some promising perspectives on sights, should receive news before the end of this month. Since I'm almost fully recover I should also engine back the challenge on root :-)
Thank you so much for all your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment