Monday, December 21, 2009

The winter solstice update - The Thirty Days Challenge

Ah, another winter solstice that come and goes. Today is the winter solstice, it marks the shortest day in the year for us.

Today isn't about the shortest day of the year, its about one of the most challenging experience of life. The challenge to learn, to create and succeed!

Imagine how you would feel if you finally did it. What a sense of tremendous triumph that it would provide. Can you imagine that? You would wake up one morning to realise that you had finally managed to come up with the ultimate game/app, that will make everyone in iWorld satisfy and happy. Then a legend would be born.

You would rapidly realise, that this has to be a fantasy. In true life, no such thing is ever possible.

The question, the killer question is; can I create something out of nothing? Probably! It's a damn tricky task. But possible! I may, though, be able to make something small and turn-it into something much bigger and more significant. That simply requires some insight and imagination.

Fortunately I'm lucky enough to be abundantly blessed with creativity. I just need one hopeful idea that I can pick up, explore and expand it. I'm an inventive person and hopefully will not stand still for long.

I'm about as close as I can get now to satisfy most critics.

No comments: