
When I moved to my new apartment there was a flock of crows that was living very close, 20 feets from the bedroom. With the window open, the crows were intrusive, incessant and sufficient to disturb my precious morning sleep. I can tell you that they ware unbelievably noisy especially early in the morning (4 am). After weeks of sleep deprivation I started to have dark eye circles and an incredible passion getting rid of crows (: Hitting on a empty coffee can with wooden spoon was not effective (: so started to do some research on the web for anything helpful. I tried many technics without any reasonable success. With trial and errors, I discovered that the d4mn birds were far more intelligent that I taught. For the first time Internet was not my friend and have put it aside and made a tour to my local library where I found a plethora of public research that inspired me to hatch iScareCrow :)
Here you are after 3 years iScareCrow (Say; Bye! Bye! Crows) on iTunes
No comments:
Post a Comment