Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Small Step, One Giant Leap - The Thirty Days Challenge

Well, wow,

Because of all your support i was a able to order the book (Programming in Objective-C, $73), should receive in a few days. I did also buy some essential stuff for study time, here is what i got for $33;

  • 1 package, exercise books (For exercising)
  • 1 unit, subject note book (For sketching)
  • 1 unit, hard cover note book (For ideas)
  • 1 package, wood pencils (For easy writing)
  • 1 package, page markers (For marking important pages)
  • 3 units, 3 colors, highlighter (For marking important paragraph)
  • 1 unit, pencil sharpener
  • 1 unit, eraser gum

I had the chance to read an sample pages on Internet Programming in Objective-C. Looks really easy to follow. I'm very confident that i will succeed on this challenge.

Just taking the time to tell you all, I'm unemployed, with no source of revenue, donations is a real need. Once the book arrival, i need to exercise and practice. For that its fundamental, to have an adequate development platform, like this very basic device;



Thanks to those of you posting comments. It helps me stay on track and a great source of motivation. If you have any constructive criticisms or helpful suggestions that will help, please feel free to post.

2 comments:

Steve Kochan said...

Victor,

Good luck with your challenge! As you already know, you can come to the forum dedicated to my book and ask me or other members questions you may have as you work through the text. I'm sure the members there will encourage you and support your effort!

Cheers,

Steve Kochan

Victor said...

I'm truly honored, Thank you for your support!

Victor