Look what i have today! SO HAPPY, I just received my book. Learning Objective-C 2.0 3rd edition in my hands. I’m very excited to start to read it. Not only I'm exited, I'm also trilled and curious how I'm going to tame this book for maximizing my learning. It would be extremely difficult to go through an entire technical book without preparation. So i need to think on making a template for study and stick to it till the end.
Video after the break!
For those that are starting to read my blog, I'm unemployed, with no source of revenue and I'm going in multi phases (30 days) create an quality iPhone app from scratch, without any knowledge of programming language. To accomplish this I need the necessary funds to buy the needed material. What is missing for now is the minimum required development platform, that is a Mac mini.

For all the people i know, for all the world that is reading this who believe, please help me realize this challenge. If you know some one that is willing to donate, please talk about my project and my blog. The best way to help me is through a donation. Its done securely with PayPal official web site.
No comments:
Post a Comment