Hello,
Today i just check for fun to see where was my book. With a nice online tool, was able to track down the location, Ah! technology is nice! The book arrive in Montreal, wow just 650 km from my house, that means if all goes well it should arrive tomorrow.
That will be the starting time for study and learning. It is unfortunate that still don't have the necessary funds to buy a mac :-( This challenge going to be more challenging that thought. I did ask for help to many (hundreds), yet only received 3 donations. I thought that this challenge will make sort of kind of history and many people will get interested by the subject. I think i need a boost of marketing. I followed the suggestion and i indeed written to apple and try to sell my challenge and what i was going to do online. did also write to some apple news sites, but as today didn't receive any news.
Well you know? I will not give up and i will try as hard as i can with what i have. I will do whatever its needed to learn Objective-C and iPhone platform. I have at least 3 people that believe. Three people that believe is enough for Victor to build the unthinkable. So continue to read my blog and don't be shy to post it's give me energy to continue, it's always appreciate to receive comments about all of you that come to see my blog, just a hi or what a planned to learn, ask a few questions...I'm here to ear from you and maybe why not learn about some people who wants to give me some advice :-)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Victor,
I didn't realize you don't have a Mac. That will certainly make things tougher for you. I wonder if there's a library or university close by that might allow you to use their Mac?
Good luck and don't give up!
Steve Kochan
Actually i do have a iMac 10.4 PowerPC G3 350 Mhz. Its not the configuration for iPhone development, since to be able to do so, it the minimum requiring is a Intel base Mac OS X 10.5.5. Its not possible to install a greater operating system on my iMac. I have open myself to this challenge and believe that before the 21 days out i will have a complete platform.
Thank you! Its a great suggestion, i will look and do some local calls and see.
Post a Comment