Today received a few calls from employers that I have sent my resume, lets see and see what will come. Even if I get hired on a new job I will continue the challenge.
I give my full day time seeking for a job, didn't have lots of time to study lately. I need to get organized and create a schedule that will balance my day and evening time for optimal learning, its on my todo list.
I have writhed down all my ideas for my first game and application. You know what? I was taking a calming bath with my beautiful girl friend and I was hit by a bubble bath and it gave me astonishing ideas :-) I had just beside of me my scrapbook and wrote them all down. I love days like that.
The first 30 days phase is almost complete. I think that a lot was done and it exceeded all my expectations. I'm so happy that somewhere in this world I'm not alone and some still believe. Its not easy to go around a project on internet because of wolf "untrustworthy" persons.
Thanks to those of you that donate and post comments. It helps me stay on track and a great source of motivation. If you have any constructive criticisms or helpful suggestions that will help, please feel free to post.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment