I always ask my self: if then... Goto 10 :-) Just joking... Well, didn't do much for now, study lightly. I done lately many job interview. Its a nice experience, all different and many type of different values. I'm astonished from a point of view, that to go through a fixed point for a precise job, you have to do so many home work, to have a adequate preparation for the interview.
Can you image that...Oh! by the way, I'm 36 years old and 10 years back, an interview was quietly simple, You get a meeting and get in the office then 25 minutes later you got a job. Well not today! You get an appointment, you get an interview then 2h30 later, answering questions, you still don"t know if you have the job... Oh! that is not all, there is 3 steps, before you get to know if you are good to make the job done.
Time changes and we are all happy that it changes. Its a hard time, but it will not always be hard like this, there's hope, because time changes and we change with time.
Today i had more ideas! Kept almost all... forgot one, and I'm not happy... it was a good one. Well I don't miss imagination, there is always new one.
Today i writhed on my blog, and didn't have much to say or tell, but just trying to make this always alive. Maybe a twitter will give more life?
No comments:
Post a Comment